Saturday, July 6, 2013

Big News!

     Hello Snails, I have some big news. All of you know the snail SecretR, right? Well, I was talking to him on xat and he said he was going to start his blog again! The biggest part of this news was that while I was talking to Secret, I suggested that we merge our blogs. He agreed and I am, starting today, going to be a co-owner/administrator on his blog. That means that this blog will be closing down and I will be going to work on Secret's blog. This will not be easy but I am willing to go the extra mile as people say to bring you the latest news in Snails Chat. Signing off on this blog for my last time may be sad but I will still be doing what I love, just on a different blog.
Thank you for all of your views,
Pepsi
P.S. Click here to view the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment